How did you attract/address your audience?
· The Model – Not using male gaze, edgy but simple clothing, make up, attitude.
· The Fonts – ‘Distressed’ title font fits with genre
· Title – Connotations of a musical improvisation but also of a seductive woman
· Additional Pictures – Audience will recognise artists
· Cover Lines – recognisable names that an audience will be attracted by
· Article Introduction – Make you want to read on and find out more
· Pull Quote – Stand out and make you want to read on
· Picture – Left of the page to draw the reader’s attention
· Picture – Striking image
· Sub Headings – Easy to read and comprehensive
· Artists and Band Names – Recognisable names capitalised and bolder